CycleViews(tm) - Share your monthly cycle views!Views Home | Profile | Follow

Dealing wth Premenstrual Syndrome
Which PMS symptoms do you get? Are your symptoms tolerable or really disruptive? How do you deal with PMS, and what, if anything, helps you the most?

You probably don't have PMS

Posted by: Annalousia on Tue Mar 20, 2007
Well, all I'd like to say that most women DO NOT HAVE PMS. Only about 10% of menstruating women experience PMS, even though the other 90% may experience some of the same symptoms. So, until you see your doctor and are diagnosed with PMS (or PMDD) QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!!!!!!
Overall Relate Rating: 11 Ratings


There are no comments for this CycleView.

CycleViews is provided for entertainment purposes only. It is not not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a medical doctor or qualified healthcare provider. If you have any questions about your medical health or believe you have a medical problem or disease, you should contact your medical doctor or healthcare provider. You should never disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice or treatment because of something you have read in CycleViews. No guarantee is made about the accuracy, completeness, or relevance of the information contained herein. bInfinity Web Inc. does not necessarily endorse the opinions or information provided by its members on CycleViews.